Kiss announces new licensing partnerships and retail programs
TO KISS and the exclusive worldwide licensing agent of the group Epic rights signed new licensing agreements over the past year in multiple product categories for key territories around the world with many new and unique products for retail.
New TO KISS product launches will coincide with the return of the “End of the road” world tour, launched in 2019 and which generated record sales. The tour will continue to impress audiences in 2021 with rescheduled shows and additional new concert dates. Known for their breathtaking, larger-than-life performance, TO KISS has proven for decades why they are by far the most iconic live performance in rock and roll.
TO KISS continues to be one of the most commercialized groups in history and a pioneering force in the music products and licensing industry, with TO KISS-Branded merchandise available at major retailers around the world including Nordstrom, Macy’s, Urban Outfitters, Hot Topic, Torrid, Tilly’s, Pacsun, Cotton On, Revolve, Nasty Gal, Princess Polly, Target, Walmart, and Kohl’s, among many ‘other.
New TO KISS offers in North America include Dead sled cafe, for prepackaged coffee in the United States; a fashion and accessories collaboration with Robert graham launch in the United States; high-end clothing with Lauren Moshi in the USA; a line of seasonal clothing with Ugly Christmas Sweater for the 2021 vacation in the United States; and more (full list below).
In the international market, new strategic partnerships include Brands for fans for gin (launch in July 2021) and dark rum (launch in August 2021) in Europe, Japan and Australia; Metal Departments for real money around the world; Fexpro for clothing and accessories in Mexico, Central America and South America; Konnekt for clothing and accessories in Japan; and EastPak for bags, backpacks and accessories in the United States, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Canada; among many others (complete list below).
“Our licensing partners around the world continue to do an exceptional job collaborating creatively with us to further develop our retail program,” said TO KISS. “And we are eternally grateful to our legion of fans who continue to engage and support us, and we look forward to getting back on the road this year with an unforgettable explosive tour! We are thrilled and look forward to celebrating the show’s la craziest and hottest ever! “
Lisa streff, EVP global licenses at Epic rights, declared: “TO KISSThe license program is hotter than ever. The group’s merchandising continues to grow and improve year on year in unique new categories with expansion into new markets around the world, as well as the return of their very successful world tour this summer. The strong interest from our licensing partners around the world, along with the remarkable sales and retail success, is a testament to the endless strength of this evergreen giant. “
Complete list of new licensees for the TO KISS brand include:
Global and international offers:
* Metal Departments (real money game) – In the world
* Brands for fans (spirits) – UK, Europe, Japan, Australia
* Absolute Clothing (tops for H&M) – Worldwide
* Bradford Exchange (collectibles) – United States, France, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, Australia, New Zealand
* Wren and glory (fashionable denim jackets) – World
* Ropa viva (clothing) – Mexico
* Fexpro (clothing and accessories) – Mexico, Central America, South America
* Gloria jeans (clothing) – Russia
* Konnekt (clothing & accessories) – Japan
* Replay (clothing collection) – Worldwide
* Eastpak (bags, backpacks, accessories) – Europe, Middle East, Asia, United States and Canada
* Aquarius (playing cards, puzzles and board games) – United States, Australia, New Zealand, Europe
* Smartshake (protein shakes) – Worldwide
* Shinko (t-shirts & tote bags) – Japan
North American Offers:
* Dead sled cafe (homemade coffee) – United States
* Robert graham (fashion and accessories) – United States, Canada
* The daring United States (denim & clothing capsule collection) – United States
* Gotham city (wall art and calendars) – United States, Canada, Mexico
* flow of ideas (storage boxes) – United States, Canada
* Lauren Moshi (high-end clothing) – United States
* My personalized sports chair (chairs) – United States, Canada
* Ugly Christmas Sweater (seasonal clothing) – United States
* Toynk (toys and games) – United States, Canada
* J&F Conception (plus size clothing) – United States, Canada
* Intimo (loungewear, sleepwear, accessories and bags) – United States
* Liquid blue (clothing) – United States and Canada
* Fun.com (costumes) – In the world
* UD Replicas (costumes) – In the world
* Advanced graphics (life-size cardboard cutouts) – United States and Canada
* Zippo (lighters) – World